So, sausage, hashbrowns, and biscuit mix… you’ve probably used all those things for breakfast before, right? But have you used them all together? Probably not. But it’s time to change that. See, these quick and easy little breakfast bites take some morning-time favorites and marry them in a seriously delicious way. Take a look.
You take your favorite breakfast sausage, some biscuit mix, some cheddar cheese, and some hashbrowns and mix it all together in one bowl. (Yes, just one bowl.) You form that mixture into balls and put them in the oven to bake. We guess you could say they’re like breakfast meatballs. And it turns out breakfast meatballs are a really great thing.
Whether it’s just your average Sunday morning or you’re having guests over for a morning meal, these are sure to be a hit. Oh, and they’re delicious dipped in a little Hollandaise sauce… You’ve got to get an egg in there somewhere!
Sausage Hashbrown Bites
30 minutes to prepare serves 6-8
- 1 lb ground breakfast sausage, uncooked
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Biscuick
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 cups shredded, frozen hashbrowns
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine sausage, cream cheese, Bisquick, cheddar cheese, and hashbrowns, and mix until well combined. Divide into 1 1/2-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until cooked through and browned, about 20-25 minutes. Serve, and enjoy!