Who doesn’t love pie? Pie is amazing, no matter how you make it. Sweet, savory – the combinations are endless. This Mac and Cheese Ham Pie is of the savory variety, and it’s hearty and cheesy and comforting. We love it!
This seriously makes for such an easy dinner. You can use leftover ham if you happen to have it, and you don’t even have to precook the noodles. They just cook up in the liquid as it bakes in the oven. How easy is that?
The whole family loves this scrumptious dinner pie (though it works great for breakfast too), and with how easy it is, we must say we might love it even more than they do!
Mac and Cheese Pie
30min to prepare serves 4-6
- 3 cups Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup cooked ham, cubed
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1/2 cup original Bisquick mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Fresh parsley, chopped, to garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F and lightly grease a 10-inch deep-dish pie plate. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups of the cheese, the ham, and macaroni and mix together. Spread in pie plate.
- In a blender, blend together milk and eggs until smooth. Add bisquick mix and salt and, again, blend until smooth. Pour over mixture in pie plate.
- Bake until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 35-40 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake until cheese melts, just 1-2 minutes more. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with parsley, if using. Enjoy!